Football Canada launches donations portal
Football Canada, the national governing body of amateur football in Canada has launched a new donation section on its website, www.footballcanda.com.
Donate today by clicking here: http://footballcanada.com/about/donate/.
Tax receipts will be provided for donations over $25. Sponsorship payments to individual national team players are NOT eligible for tax receipts however donations to the national team program ARE eligible for tax receipts.
Donations can be made to Football Canada or specific programs, please find below a list of programs:
- National Teams
- Women’s flag
- Men’s flag
- International Bowl (U18 and U19 male teams)
- National Championships
- Flag Nationals (U16, U18, U20) male and female divisions
- Football Canada Cup
- Women’s National Championship
- Senior Flag Invitational
- Development Programs
- Long Term Athlete Development Program (LTAD)
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
- Safe Contact
- Officials Certification Program
- Non-Contact Football Development Program
- Tackle Football Development Program
This post is also available in: French