Opportunity: Junior National Team Strength and Conditioning Consultant
Application Deadline: December 20th, 2014
Position: Strength and Conditioning consultant
The Strength and Conditioning consultant will work closely with the Junior National Team Head Coach and Football Canada Program Development Coordinator.
The selected candidate will help build the Junior National Team’s annual training program, provide help in tracking the athletes’ training program progress and conduct semi-annual training program reviews with the athletes.
- Degree in Kinesiology or a related field
- Experience in training high performance athletes (training football players considered an asset)
- Knowledge of football’s physical requirements and periodization
- Knowledge of injury rehabilitation
- Bilingualism (French and English) considered an asset
- Ability to travel if required
Please forward resume to:
Jean-François Lefebvre, Program Coordinator
Mail: Suite 100-2255 St. Laurent Blvd. * Ottawa, Ontario * K1G 4K3
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French