Job opportunity: Offensive Coordinator of the Université de Sherbrooke Vert & Or football team
Job Title: Offensive Coordinator of the Université de Sherbrooke Vert & Or football team
Employer: University of Sherbrooke Studies and Sports Corporation
Brief description of the function
Under the supervision of the head coach of the Vert & Or football team, the successful candidate must be recognized for his great leadership and have extensive experience in the offensive coordination of a high-level football team. More specifically, the candidate;
Coordinates in general the development and strategic and tactical preparation of the offensive unit.
• Participates actively in academic success and recruitment of student-athletes.
• Ensures the technical, tactical, physical and psychological supervision of the offensive unit during training and competitions.
• Direct and supervise the work of the assistant coaches of the offensive unit in accordance with the orientations of the head coach.
• Involves in team funding activities.
• Participates in outreach activities for the football program (coaching clinics, training camps).
• Ensures compliance with the standards and rules of Canadian Interuniversity Sport and the Québec Student Sport Network.
• Performs any other duties assigned to him by his immediate supervisor.
-A university degree in a relevant discipline (or, exceptionally, an experience deemed relevant).
-Experience of minimum 5 years as a football coach (college, university, professional).
– Be able to plan high level football training.
-Great football knowledge and NCCP certification or equivalent in terms of experience.
-Maintained the different software and computerized systems specialized in football.
– Strong communication and organizational skills.
-Action to work in a context of irregular hours.
– Ability to work independently, as a team, under pressure and organize work according to deadlines.
Remuneration to be discussed at hiring
Qualified candidates should submit their curriculum vitae and a cover letter in electronic format by Saturday, December 31 at 23:59 pm to:
Mr. Jean-Philippe Gauthier Assistant to the Head Coach
Vert & Or Football, University of Sherbrooke
Email address: Jean-Philippe.Gauthier2@usherbrooke.ca
Note: We thank all applicants. However, only those interviewed will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French