Job posting: Part-Time Events and Membership Services Coordinator
Application Deadline: October 10th, 2016
Position: Part-Time Events and Membership Services Coordinator
Football Canada is the National Governing Body of Canadian Amateur Football, which represents tackle, touch and flag components including players, coaches, officials and administrators.
Through the guidance of the Board of Directors and the National Office, Football Canada’s mission is – to initiate, sustain, and encourage programs, services and activities targeted at all levels, from the novice to the elite, which foster safe and ethical participation in amateur football.
Football Canada is seeking an individual to serve as Part-Time Events and Membership Services Coordinator. This individual will report to the Executive Director. He/she shall guide and support the efforts of the National Office Staff, Directors/Chairpersons, Committees, and other Volunteers in the fulfilment of their roles and duties.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate membership services items such as Annual General Meeting, planning meetings and membership database.
- Assist in the coordination of national and international events.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- post-secondary degree or diploma preferably in business administration or sport management;
- a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in administrative or event management role;
- works well with others as a team player;
- be an effective communicator (writing and speaking);
- strong organizational skills;
- experience coordinating events
- computer knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Office (incl. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher) and Microsoft Outlook;
- ability and willingness to work some extended hours;
- ability and willingness to do some travelling as required;
- ability to fluently communicate in both official languages is an asset.
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Expected start date: November 1st, 2016.
All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.
You must include the following in your submission:
- Three references (including addresses and phone numbers);
- Salary Expectations; and
- Date of availability to commence employment.
Please mail, e-mail or fax, your submission to:
825 Exhibition Way, Suite 205
This post is also available in: French