Women’s National Team program seeks coaches for 2017 worlds
Application Deadline: September 12, 2016
Starting Date: October 1, 2016
- Position coaches (QB, RB, REC, OL, WR, DL, LB, DB)
Football Canada is accepting applicants for assistant coach positions for a period covering:
- 2017 IFAF Women’s World Championship (June/July, 3-week commitment).
The assistant coaches will work closely with the head coach, coordinators and Football Canada’s program development coordinator in identifying and selecting players. To assist with team selections, coaches may be required to attend identification camps.
The selected candidates will be responsible for providing a positive experience through their leadership of a competitive football program that values respect, teamwork and achievement.
- Canadian resident
- Member of Football Canada via their Provincial Association
- Completion of Making Ethical Decisions (MED) online evaluation
- Completion of Making Head Way in Football e-learning module
- Fully Certified NCCP Level III or in-training in the NCCP Competition-Development Context
- Coached at an elite level (i.e. CFL, CIS, CJFL, CEGEP, Football Canada Cup, or Provincial Championship)
- Assistant coach for at least a five-year period
- Proven record of experience in coaching events involving American football rules (i.e. exhibition games, exchanges, summer camps)
Applications must be received by September 12, 2016.
Please forward resume, indicating what position(s) you are applying for and three letters of reference including one from a current superior on the team you coach and a copy of NCCP coach certification care of:
Mail: #205-825 Exhibition Way. * Ottawa, Ontario * K1S 5J3
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French