Do you like to write or have communications experience? Do you have a passion for football? Put your skills into practice and help promote amateur football.
Football Canada, the national governing body of amateur football, is looking for individuals from across the country to write for footballcanada.com and assist with other communications.
Please note that these positions are NOT paid, however, an honorarium may be provided.
The ideal candidate
- Background or experience in communications
- Current student or degree in communications, journalism , English or French
- Knowledge or experience in writing for the web
- Interest in covering, growing or writing about Canadian amateur football
- Works well independently and has a strong eye for detail
- Background as a football administrator, parent, player, coach or official, an asset
- Bilingualism (in French and English), an asset
- Broadcast journalism experience or training, an asset
- Proficiency or training in graphic design, an asset
- Strong understanding or experience in managing corporate social media accounts, an asset
Please send a cover letter, resume and samples showcasing your writing ability to: email@example.com.
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
This post is also available in: French