JUNIOR NATIONAL TEAM SEEKS COORDINATORS FOR 2018
Application Deadline: April 11, 2016
Starting Date: May 15, 2016
- Offensive Coordinator
- Defensive Coordinator
Football Canada is accepting applicants for offensive and defensive coordinator positions for a period covering:
- 2017 International Bowl (January/February, 7 days).
- 2018 International Bowl (January/February, 7 days).
- 2018 IFAF U19 World Championship (June/July, 3 week commitment).
The coordinators will work closely with the head coach and Football Canada’s program development coordinator in identifying and selecting players. To assist with team selections, coaches may be required to attend identification, development or selection camps in addition to events such as the Football Canada Cup.
The selected candidates will be responsible for providing a positive experience through their leadership of a competitive football program that values respect, teamwork and achievement.
- Canadian resident
- Member of Football Canada via their Provincial Association
- Completion of Making Ethical Decisions (MED) online evaluation
- Completion of Making Head Way in Football e-learning module
- Completion of Football Canada Safe Contact training
- Fully Certified NCCP Level III or in-training in the NCCP Competition-Development Context
- Coached at an elite level (i.e. CFL, CIS, CJFL, CEGEP, Football Canada Cup, or Provincial Championship)
- Head coach or assistant coach for at least a five-year period
- Proven record of experience in coaching events involving American football rules (i.e. exhibition games, exchanges, summer camps)
Applications must be received by April 11th, 2016.
Please forward resume, indicating what position you are applying for and three letters of reference including one from a current superior on the team you coach and a copy of NCCP coach certification care of:
Mail: 100-2255 St. Laurent Blvd. * Ottawa, Ontario * K1G 4K3
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French