Women’s National Team seeks coaches
Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
Starting Date: TBD
Football Canada is accepting applicants for coaching positions for the Women’s National Team.
The coaches will work closely with the head coach, assistant and positional coaches as well as Football Canada’s Manager of Program Development in identifying and selecting players. To assist with team selections, coaches may be required to attend identification, development or selection camps in addition to tournaments and events.
Aside from the event commitments, the successful applicants must foster the values of the organization which includes teamwork, respect and achievement. Through their leadership skills, they must create an environment where promotes a positive experience for the athletes, coaching and support staff.
- Canadian resident
- Member of Football Canada via their Provincial Association
- Completion of Making Ethical Decisions (MED) online evaluation
- Completion of Making Head Way in Football e-learning module
- Completion of Football Canada Safe Contact training
- Fully Certified NCCP Level III or in-trainingin the NCCP Competition-Development Context
- Coached at an elite level (i.e. CFL, CIS, CJFL, CEGEP, WWCFL, WFA, Football Canada Cup, or Provincial Championship)
- Assistant coach for at least a five-year period
- Proven record of experience in coaching events (i.e. exhibition games, exchanges, summer camps)
Applications must be received by end of day Friday April 12, 2019.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume with cover letter as well as three letters of reference (including a supervisor/manager of the team of your current position) and a copy of NCCP certification EITHER BY MAIL OR EMAIL to:
Manager of Program Development
Suite 205 – 825 Exhibition Way
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French