Junior National Team seeks Assistant Coaches
Application Deadline: October 20th, 2014 Position: Assistant Coach Junior Men’s National Team
Job Description Football Canada is accepting applicants for Assistant Coaches’ positions for a period covering :
- 2015 International Bowl (Texas, February, 1 week commitment)
- 2015 Tournament of the Americas (Canton, Ohio, June/July, 1 week commitment)
- 2016 International Bowl (Texas, February, 1 week commitment)
- 2016 Junior World Championship (June/July, 3 week commitment)
The Assistant Coaches will work closely with the Head Coach and Football Canada Program Development Coordinator in recruiting and selecting players for these events.
The selected candidates will be responsible in providing a positive experience through their leadership of a competitive football program that values respect, teamwork and achievement.
- Permanent Canadian resident
- Member of Football Canada via their Provincial Association
- Fully Certified NCCP Level III or in-training in the NCCP Competition-Development Context
- Coached at an elite level (i.e. CFL, CIS, CJFL, CEGEP, Football Canada Cup, or Provincial Championship)
- Coach for at least a five year period
- Proven record of experience in coaching events involving American football rules (i.e. exhibition games, exchanges, summer camps) considered an asset
Application requirements Please forward resume with three letters of reference including one from a current superior on the team you coach and a copy of NCCP coach certification care of:
Jean-François Lefebvre, Program Coordinator Football Canada Mail: Suite 100-2255 St. Laurent Blvd. * Ottawa, Ontario * K1G 4K3 Fax: 613-564-6309 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
This post is also available in: French